B&O Station Cleveland - N scale
This Baltimore & Ohio depot still stands at the intersection of Canal and Carter roads in the "flats" area of Cleveland. Built in 1898 for the Cuyahoga Valley and Terminal railroad, it remained in service until 1933. The CV&T was purchased by the B&O. Behind the depot was a 2 story trainshed. We've been told is was one of the first buildings in Cleveland to have an elevator.
The clock tower and roof were destroyed in a fire between 1943 and 1951.
The modified Gothic Revival style with orange brick makes this a striking midsized depot.
Model photos are of a completed HO scale kit. This is an unassembled kit with parts fabricated with 3D printing. Parts included are: roof, walls, windows, doors and finials. Adhesive, paint, signs, figures, window "glass" and other scenery are not included.
Overall size is 6.5" x 3.1"